ECO PLASTICS ROOFING manufactures revolutionary polyethylene roofing and cladding, suitable for many applications such as:
- Patios / Entertainment areas / Pergolas
- Carports / Shade ports / Verandas
- Stoep / Sun-rooms / Awnings
- Garden-huts / Tool-sheds / Wendy Houses
- Greenhouse / Nurseries / Gazebo’s
- Factories / Warehouses / Workshops (Side cladding and/or skylights)
- Even conventional house roofing.
- IBR 686
- Corrugated 762
Protection from rain and wind without the darknessECO PLASTICS polyethylene sheets are durable for outdoor application, because UV stabilizer is added during the manufacturing process. Note that the colorant makes virtually no difference to the brightness of the light in comparison to white sheets. ECO PLASTICS polyethylene sheets provide good temperature isolation from outside. It has a low noise level. Helps reduce the need for electric lights by allowing more natural light. ECO PLASTICS Polyethylene sheets are durable with an expected life span of 20 to 25 years. No maintenance is required: no paint, no rust.
- Polyethylene is highly resistant to corrosion, mineral acids, organic acids, salt solutions, fats and oils.
- The material burns but does not emit toxic gasses during burning.
- For practical purposes polyethylene sheets do not transmit UV radiation.
- Our product is environment friendly because the material can be recycled and it is non-toxic.
Quality TestsTests conducted by University of Stellenbosch and S.A.B.S – Test report number 611/85391/95 Life Span Of Eco Roof Sheets. The SABS predicts a useful life span of 20 to25 years on this product.
Suppliers of Polycarb and Polyethylene roof sheets incl.
- IBR – normal and wide span
- Corrugated – normal and wide span
- IBR normal and wide span
- Corrugated Normal and wide span
- Big Six
- Industrial Seven
- Mini Corrugated
- Plexi glass
- Accrylic sheets